Friday, April 20, 2007

Love you...love you Not!

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with truth.
It always protect, always trust, always hope, always persevere.
Love NEVER fails...(2 Corinthians 13:4-8)
I read these verses so many times and I memorized it...when I read today's Daily Bread I realized that I actually have not love enough (my husband, my family & friends). For trivial matters, we argue, we shouted at each other, we fight...we stopped talking to each other! To love is tough huh or rather IMPOSSIBLE (with our own strength)!!! Our love is so imperfect!

We take great measures to obtained faith and increase our knowledge in Christ (read books, listen to great sermons, pray & ask God) but the bible says "if I have a faith that can move mountains but have not love, I am nothing." Shouldn't we ought to learn to love?

It just prompted me to examine my actions - if I have love? If not, everything I have done is in vain and amount to nothing!

No comments: