Thursday, May 24, 2007

In sickness & in Health...

Running nose, fever, aching body, sharp & throbbing headache, feeling cold...just miserable! I slept the whole day yesterday...still miserable.

Ian came home from work, help me with the dinner. Poor him! Gotta take care of me after his long day at work plus he didn't get to spend time with me, he gotta watch soccer alone, no kisses from me and seeing me so miserable.

I felt so miserable being so miserable...!

the power of a praying husband...his prayer, his TLC, his foot massage, his 'tucking-me-in', his everything just make me feel much better today!

Thank you, honey bunches!!!

The power of love to change bodies is legendary, built into folklore, common sense, and everyday experience. Love moves the flesh, it pushes matter around.... Throughout history, "tender loving care" has uniformly been recognized as a valuable element in healing. ~Larry Dossey



2 comments:

jasmine said...

Hey Carol, I hope you're feeling much better now.. It sounded like a very nasty cold :(

You and Ian are so great together! I hope for that one day. Oh yeah and about your previous post don't worry hehe, Perth will still be the same when you come back :) we miss you guys too!

Take care!

xxxooo

@lviN said...

oh.... sick eh... hope u are feeling better... btw, isn't the background looking familiar like some else's that i know... ??? hmmmmm... hehehe....