Monday, August 6, 2007

Guess What.

Well Done, Shona....you have accurately deciphered my *wink* from my previous post!

Is really hard to contain the good news - I'm Pregnant and car-ian is going to be Parents by mid February next year! For those who knew and kept my secret....thank you, for those i didn't shared with, I'm just waiting for the safe time to announce. God can give, He can take away...within His divine will!

I'm coming to the end of my first Trimester and no sigh of the bulge yet...Jess, i did heed your advice, i took a picture when i first realized my pregnancy and will continue to do so for the coming months...
(No,is not the pregnancy bulge...is just my chubby tummy!)

Ian & I are more than excited...we are rather overwhelmed (the good & bad ways) with the whole thing of parenting. It can be daunting but from all (maybe majority) parents, they will think the joy supersede the 'pain'...

For the past weeksssss...i haven't been able to eat well; i have been feeling nauseated at the sight, thought and even smell of food. Bread, cereal, McNugget ,cheddar cheese & protein choc shake have been my 'best friends' for the past weeks. Night time is the worst, i feeling so hungry yet unable to swallow down a bite of Ian's chicken wing...arghhhh!

Pray unceasingly. i think the nausea-ness is passing and I'm slowly introduce back to food. I'm thankful...

.

10 comments:

huifu said...

phew... finally....!!! haha... I think you'll be better once it's 3/4 months... my sis's is getting better now.. ;) man... more babies!!!

@lviN said...

wah!! finally!!! its been so hard keeping the secret!! You'll get better.. must keep us photo-update on ur tummy size... Praise God for His blessing... More! More! More blessings upon Carian's lives!

amy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! i'm so happy for you guys!!! =D =D =D U guys r gonna make awesome parents!

ps: FINALLY! lol

jasmine said...

Wow!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! That's so cool!! What a wonderful surprise, this has made my day!! I'm so happy for you two!! :D :D :D

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! Twas only the other day when we wished you all the best in this endevour, All the best for the next 6 months though!

Anonymous said...

wooo!!!! you two are "in the making" of a baby!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO THE BOTH OF YOU!!! im sure you'll make the best parents ever and maybe you can come back to visit us with little baby carian hehehe we've already named your baby. its a very unisex name! ;)

anyways, hope you and the bub are doing well! miss u and love u lotss!

amy & drew xxx

sodabug said...

congratulations!!!
ARGH!!!!!!!! BABY!!!!!!!!!OMGOODNESS!!!!!!!!
You guys are going to be the best freaking parents in the whole wide world. I mean, you were parents to an entire ministry of hormonal, argumentative, contrary teenagers and young adults and we all turned out so well -) one small itty bitty baby with lovely dark hair, your smile and teeny little toes and fingers will be no problem at all!

make sure that you take a picture for everyday- label them into months etc and gradually, you'll see. get some lovely tech-savvy person at the end of it all to make it into a video and wha-lah! your kid's 18th birthday present already made :)

you do realise there's now going to be a betting pool on whether or not its a girl or boy.

CaROL Goh-Chan said...

Thank you all (my beloved friends) for the well wishes....

I'm hoping to be able to visit next year...quick, somebody *wink wink* get married then carian will have the excuse to fly to Perth!

it gotta be after May'08...enuf time to slim down & recover from the 'shock'!

missing ya all!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS CONGRATS i just heard about it yesterday so outdateds liao... so happy for you two! :)

woop woop
waikin

Anonymous said...

yippeeee i guessed correct. haha!
really happy for u and shall pray for a safe pregnancy till feb. take care of urself and the little one growing inside of u :)
so-na n jimz