Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Miracle of Life...

My belly is expanding day by day;
waistline is growing inch by inch...
though no one would guess by looking at me that I am pregnant (not yet);
the miracle of life has begun 13 weeks ago!

Every day the life inside me is growing...
I just hope he/she will grow in Christ-likeness -
hand that would reach out to the poor & needy;
feet that would lead people to Christ;
mouth that speak of Christ's love & grace;
heart that is filled with compassion.

I had my second Ob/Gyn visit just a week ago and did the second ultrasound...
we heard his/her heartbeat...strong & fluttering at 150-160 beats;
we saw images of him/her moving about...disliking the 'disturb';
his/her hand was above the head...as if he/she is waving to us;
we saw his/her tiny fingers & feet..at this I was welling up!

Thank God, I know the creator of this child and He calls me His beloved!

"You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in Your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed."
Psalm 139:16

.

3 comments:

sodabug said...

!!!!!!! its so small!!! its so surreal seeing that and knowing that its inside you. thank you God for the internet, I'd have never have seen this otherwise! looks awesome cool -)

@lviN said...

Truly a work of God! Hmmm... boy or girl?? *Wondering*

Jude said...

hey you two, congrats!