Monday, January 26, 2009

Contradiction.

Have you ever wish that you don't have to work yet have a lot of money to buy whatever you need/want? What about eat/snack + without any exercise and still have a fabulous body?

I do.

I too desire to have an intimate relationship with God yet not spending enough time at His feet...wish for answered prayer yet hardly utter any prayer...long for my family to be saved yet not interceding enough...want to be changed yet not doing anything different...aspire to make a difference for God yet I'm still staying at home!

My life is filled with contradictions!


2 comments:

dorcas said...

Dear Carol,

I think you are expressing what a lot of us feel.. and similar to what Paul himself expressed in Romans 7:15-20 - the continual struggle between sinful nature and our godly nature. I too am struggling with how i haven't even started with my new year resolutions, and the first month of the year is almost over :P

May the Lord help us as we live one day at a time for Him and make each decision in His will!

Miss you!!

a.k.a Huizhen said...

Hey Carol,

You are not alone! I fall short on using the gift of God to fulfill his great commission which I have always wanted to... and well... too many to list down.

But with Him, things will fall in place at the right place and time. I am sure your relation with God will exceed what you desire! For we walk by faith and not by sight (2 Corinthians 5:7)...

Stay blessed! :)