Sunday, February 18, 2007

Blessing in Disguise...

Skype home on the eve of Lunar New Year and been informed that my dad hurt himself while trying to 'fix' the refrigerator which should be thrown long ago; a rather unfortunate mishap on a supposedly happy day. A mishap or godsend?

Perhaps for my mum & family, this 'accident' is inauspicious but I believe there's a divine purpose for the happening. What if a bigger mishap would happen if he wasn't hurt? Maybe my dad realise the love from his wife (sometime it takes a mishap to realise what you have around you)? We can't see it, we can't guess it but we just gotta trust that God knows best (He see what we can't see ahead) and He's in control...

"Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." I just pray when trouble comes my way, I'm ready to take on the 'challenges' with the right attitude (FAITH).


No comments: