Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Time to exercise...

Been back for just slightly more than a week, we have been eating Panda Buffet, Home Town Buffet, Dim sum and steamboat during Lunar>>> New Year...i think is time to exercise!!!

Last Saturday, got up early (no choice, jet lag still) we decided to try out this exercise class - kettlebell. Whoa, it looks easy but i 'threw my 'white towel' after just 10 minutes; I sat out for the rest of the class while Ian battling with his muscles.

The next day, we couldn't move...our muscle ache so badly and I only did less than 10 minutes *poor Ian*. The ache lasted for the next two days...

On Monday night, Caleb wanted to give kettlebell a try (apparently it sound fun to him) and Ian joined him *definitely without me*. Even gym fanatic like Caleb found it tough...phew, Im not that bad *no, he didn't give up like i did*.

Ok, no more kettlebell, let's try YOGA then...The whole room was filled with Yoga-enthusiast and me & Ian just manage to squeeze in. It was actually fun and do-able *for me more than Ian this time*
Well, at least I get the exercise regime started again...

2 comments:

tarecas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tarecas said...

Hee hee...

Yoga is fun leh...