Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Another day...

Today is Ian official start day for his work at LifeCare Center Escondido...I'm left at home to wonder about my 'season' in San Diego.

My mum has been pestering me to be pregnant...of course, i want to but it wasn't as easy as she thinks. And yes, we are trying for BABY! Before i have a baby, what can i do in the
meantime? Volunteer work? Work experience? Read up to be a mum? Sleep & shopping?

I believe that in all seasons God calls me to be fruitful
but "What is God's plan for me in San Diego?" and "What can I do?". I'm still searching & waiting for an answer...

-------------------------------------------

It has been a while that I'm on multiple msn catching up with my friends in Perth. The timing is just not right and is difficult to synchronizes our time to chat online(my day is their night and when I'm free she gotta go for class...). But when i got the chance like today, it really makes my day!

"Friends help make this life a little better each day, moments with friends changed the day for me and made me look on the brighter side..."

Now, is 2:15am and I've just finished chatting with all of them and need to get my beauty sleep zZzzz...before i sleep had to try again calling my family on Skype but still no luck *sigh*

42 degree in Perth today, I'm glad I'm not there right now...San Diego is nice & cool (sorry friends didn't say to make you jealous). I remembered the summer nights in Perth is unbearable for me; can't sleep & nothing else to take off...and the skin keep peeling. In the day time, have to run to shopping center to take cover or just watch more movie...

something for you to laugh at >>> is me...




2 comments:

huifu said...

Haha!! I like that photo... Rolx2, you always make yourself small to make people look big or nice. You are so niceeeeeee... hehe.. (when you are not angry too) hahaha.. hm.. yeah.. i shall pak tor with you tomorrow morning(perth) and probably ur evening... =)

sodabug said...

baby!!
there are people online, who take pictures of themselves and their tunnies everyday from knowledge of conception to full on birth, its amazing to see 9 months of photos everyday and u can track the pregnancy and the glow of the mother =) just an idea