Thursday, March 8, 2007

Family Planning 101...

518 days to Beijing 2008 Olympics and that's mean 506 days to me turning 30! Wow, it feels like just yesterday that i celebrated my 21st birthday. Age is catching up and my biological clock is ticking... As the decade progresses, a woman's fertility goes into free fall. That's why fertility experts caution women in their 30s not to wait too long, particularly if they want more than one child...

(Pregnancy rates over the course of one year)

Using the fertility calculator from this awesome website (http://www.babycenter.com), I calculated that if we want a 'piglet' (not at all am i superstitious) I have till next month to conceive...*pressure is up and now we gotta work doubly hard*

We acknowledge that every child is a gift & blessing from God and if we 'bingo' we'll praise the LORD, even if God choose to close my womb we will still praise Him...then maybe Ian will allow me to get a dog *grin*.

Everyday, i'll just spend an hour or so to do my due diligence...how to get pregnant & how to be a healthy mum. For the rest, I'll leave it to God!




No comments: