Friday, March 9, 2007

Housewife or housefly?

If you asked me what's my ambition a decade ago, i will tell you instantly that I want to be a full-time mum and housewife. Don't ask me why...*shrug*

Ever since Ian started working, my life as a housewife is rather humdrum...

I will wake up & walk Ian to his car, say my goodbye, return to my bed and sleep till 9:30am or later. After my beauty sleep, I'll have my breakfast while watching Tyra Bank show (she's cool...) and then spend time with God. Afternoon, I will either go to the gym, collect mails and/or ironing. Then around 4pm, I will get ready (make myself pretty) and wait for Ian to return home.

What a life. I should be the envy of many woman yet...*i dun know*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sooo nice arh...hehe :)
glad i found ur blog via fufu's blog!
good to see tat things r well for u guys! we have yet to update our blog tooo..hehe...

so-na