Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Fair or not? Whose call?

If you have been doted by parents since young (i think), pampered by boyfriends when dating and now love (continuously) by your husband...is hard to know what's is like to be unfair!!!

When you get it more most of the time, you don't complain but when you see (or you presumes) someone gets more than you, you shouts "Not fair..."

Who should hold the standard of fairness? i often think they (not supposed to say who) ain't fair, that's according to my standard of justice, which is going to be inconsistent (vary all the times). In fact, God holds the standard of fairness which is absolute!!! If I'm able grasp this truth, I will desist from fighting for people to adhere to what I think is fair.

The weakness of envy, jealousy & bitterness keeps appearing at my doorstep...I 'welcome' them into my house and watch them bring turmoil to myself >>> chase them out (for a while) and the cycle continues.

Something from my pastor speaks to my heart: "Don't let the devil steals from your well of joy and negate the many great things God has done in your life...". I have allowed the devil to steal from me instead of praising God & rejoicing at what i have...

God is a fair judge...even the world treats you unjustly HE will rewards those who earnest seek HIM and trust God to provide...

STOP FIGHTING
START PRAISING!!!






No comments: