Monday, July 9, 2007

fun.

for 3 days last week i was babysitting baby Kiera; she's so adorable & passive, sleeping most of the time. what a life being a baby, sleep >>>drink milk>>>play>>> sleep. i can't complain i'm pretty much enjoying life at this period of my life!

I built this 'fortress' with pillow and
she's so comfortable sleeping on our bed!
(ain't she cute?)

Samantha (Kiera's mum) gave me a dinning gift card as a token of appreciation; I didn't asked for any payment but she insisted. I'm free anyway and i love babies...is more bless to help than to receive help!

Anyway, the very day i brought ian out for a good meal @ Red Lobster since he has always been an awesome husband! We had a feast...lobster, king crab legs, scampi prawns & fried calamari!



we really enjoyed our night out, chit-chatting
& gazing at each other while waiting for the food.

i just adore him!

.

No comments: