Monday, July 16, 2007

FOOd Of LoVe.

I have been craving for Singapore Laksa for the past 2 weeks; i searched for restaurants in San Diego that serve Singapore/ Malaysian cuisine. There's NONE, can you believe it?

I thought i will never taste Laksa till I return to Singapore. But...

Since last Friday, Ian's mum & dad are down at San Diego...they have been stocking our empty fridge with so many food that now is full; we are so blessed with their cooking (i.e. chicken rice, laksa, curry chicken, char siew & more to come).

Ian's parents know that I've been craving for laksa and today we had Laksa! It was so good & authentic...there's prawns, fishcake, & 'tau-bok'! What more could you ask for? who need restaurant when you have loving parents who can cook!

so blessed to have in-laws who love you...


Now, I miss my mum's 'yong tau fu'...

.

1 comment:

Jimmy & Shona said...

food glorious food! haha...it's all about the food for us asians! well, as for your question about my job, it has been going great! thanks for asking! been really busy getting settled into it, but God is good. i just got my company car and we're driving everywhere with it coz petrol is all paid for, so we'll be saving heaps. it's amazing how God provides, now the next step is to look for a house!