Friday, July 27, 2007

Thank you.

Received a parcel from Perth...from my dearest friend @ Perth!

In the box...are my birthday presents; there's Agape latest t-shirt, 2007 Restoration Camp CD, birthday card & letter from AO & HF. I'm so delighted!

thank you for your ceaseless & priceless friendship!


The t-shirt is amazing...we are so proud to be once part of this awesome youth/young adult group! Memories will stay with us always...

Not only from my dearest pals...my husband bought me my present too!
.
.
.
.

.


Durian! Though is frozen, I'm sure it tastes yummy...

I still remember my 2006 birthday vividly...it was at Joshua & Helene's place, it was meant to be a surprise but someone (i still remember who) let the cat out, i had durian & a squashes bouquet as birthday gift and all my treasured friends were there! Is in my 'memories-box'...

Is not the present...but the giver of the present! I don't care the price tag...I thank you for your love!

.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hapi birthday!!
hope this coming year will be a year with more excitement and adventure as u journey on with Him!
luv shona n jimz

huifu said...

TARA!!! Happy Birthday to you again again and again... Hope you like what we sent you... Pray for more on the way yar... =) Catch you soon!!

lotsa love
XOXO

jasmine said...

Aww Happy Birthday!! It's great to see your smiling faces!