Saturday, August 2, 2008

Birth ----- Death

I have this fear in me - Baby kai is suffocating while i'm resting and when i'm awake...he's gone! I'm still trying to 'let go' of the fear and trusting God to know what HE's doing!

I remembered i often jumped out of bed in the middle of night running beside the bassinet to check if kai is breathing; seeing his chest moving up & down bring me comfort...and i can go back to bed & rest (for a short while)!

Life is so fragile and no one really knows how many days a person will see on this earth (EXCEPT GOD)!
Today we are living somewhere in the dash between birth and death.

It makes me think what have i done in the dash...Am i ready to meet God? Will i be ashamed to stand before HIM? Have i make the best of all the opportunities that God has given me? Have i changed for the better?

i dun think i'm ready at all.

I'm still living in the "if only..." and "I will serve Him after..."; i'm still contesting with all my struggles!!!

what's my point? hmmn...dun know! oh well...

.








1 comment:

sodabug said...

do not worry carol- God has your baby safe and sound in His arms! just think, in 5 years, you'll be begging him to let you get some more sleep and in 18 years, you'll be up again at all hours of the night to see if he's home again. it's what my own mother does. i'm 24 this year.