Sunday, July 27, 2008

*sigh*

Awesome = God

"His mercy has no bounds...
His love endures forever...
His grace is more than sufficient..."

Birthday gift = An answered prayer

Ever since we came back from Singapore & Perth, baby kai has been on a new 'routine'...he wakes up so often at night that i basically catch very little sleep!

I'm so exhausted yet i know is not his fault;
he might be teething (we kinda guessed) and the discomfort just keeping him up. Now he's chewing & biting everything that his little hands get hold of!

The night before my birthday, i knelt before his bed while patting him i prayed to the LORD to have mercy on him AND me....and you know what, Kai slept SO well & soundly! How wonderful is that.

BUT...

i was awake waiting for him to be awake! *sigh*

"You of little faith, Carol!" I did not trust God to answer my prayer at all and
i missed the whole resting that God granting me on my birthday!

I couldn't sleep so i just looked out the window praising God...

Well, at least baby kai get a good rest!

.

No comments: